- Built Up Area: 3,000 m²
- Contract Period: 12 months
- Contract Value: AED 4,800,000 (OMR 500 000)
- Location: Oman
- Client: Ministry of Endowments and Religious Affairs
- Project Engineer: Hoehler & Partner
- Main Contractor: ALEC Oman LLC
Jame’ Noor Al Deen Al Salmy
The scope of works involves demolition of the existing Mosque and construction of a new Grand Mosque and Sablah.
A notable achievement for the team is that this project was executed with ZERO Lost Time Injuries (LTIs), again demonstrating to the Omani market our emphasis and adherence to international safety standards.
The client, His Excellency Sheik Abdulla Al Salmi, the Minister of the Ministry of AWQAF and Religious Affairs, couldn’t believe the project’s progress and completion when he visited the site on 26th September. His Excellency Sheik Abdulla Al Salmi commented that it was the first project in Oman where he saw a record time in completion.